DEHYDRATES THE WASTE
Eliminates any water or moisture, pulversing food into dry powder.
SmartCara for Humanity. Taking care of humans
Taking care of the environment.
PCS500D. 4 litre. Home or Commercial* use.
A SUSTAINABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY FOOD WASTE SOLUTION.
Family size, elegant and low noise food waste dryer, to transform moist food waste into a soil improver for flowers and plants.
Load capacity of 4 litres per cycle.
Shipping not included*
Excessive logistical energy is required to send food waste to landfill. Plus it’s an environmental hazard. The food waste decomposes without oxygen (anaerobically) to produce methane, a greenhouse gas with over 20 times the global warming capacity of carbon dioxide. Decomposing food waste is also a potential source of leachates, a liquid that drains from landfills that can contaminate surface and ground water.
Introducing Smart Cara, a state of art indoor food waste recycling composter for the home. Simply load the food waste in the removable basket and turn on. In as little as 3 hours, depending on moisture content, the system will dry and grind upto 1kg of kitchen scraps, including chicken bones and seafood shells into a highly matured, nutrient-rich flake at around 10% of the original volume. This makes it an ideal additive for the garden or reduces your bin waste. There are no enzymes, pellets or additives required.
- Deals with food waste at the source – reduces your handling costs.
- Breaks down food waste by drying then grinding the kitchen scraps into approx. 10% of the original size.
- Has the ability to grind chicken bones and seafood shells.
- Turns waste food into a dry flake, nutrient-rich food for soil, a renewable source of energy or animal feed.
- Long storage capabilities without degradation.
- Strong environmental credentials.
- Net weight 20 kg
- Dimensions 80 × 47 × 41 cm / 72,7 x 34 x 37,2 cm
- Average cycle time: 3 to 6 hours with automatic stop
- Electricity consumption 1 kWh/ciclo